Wessling, Germany, May 13, 2013 – the world’s leading manufacturer of high-precision components and submodules for laser beam deflection, modulation and control, today announced Version 3 of its weldMARK software suite.
weldMARK 3 stands out due to its full 3D processing functionality. This enables customers to leverage the full performance of their 3-axis submodules, such as the RAYLASE product lines AXIALSCAN and FOCUSSHIFTER.
weldMARK 3 provides additional functionality for a range of 3D laser processes, such as deep engraving, laser drilling and laser cutting. weldMARK 3 is easy to use for advanced 3D processes like trepanning or glass cutting.
The 3D processing information can simply be imported, such as from a 3D-DXF file that already contains the 3D processing geometry. Customers can also import 3D processing information via an *.stl file in combination with the common file formats like 2D-DXF, PLT, HPG etc. An especially easy method is to create a 3D correction file from an *.stl file. weldMARK 3.0 can also import a *.txt file that includes the 3D processing coordinates.
RAYLASE delivers weldMARK 3 with a choice of three license types:
• Standard: for simple marking tasks with 2-axis systems
• Premium: for sophisticated marking tasks with 3-axis submodules
• 3D: for sophisticated 3D laser processing with 3-axis submodules
weldMARK 3 Overview:
• Full 3D laser processing functionality for advanced laser processing
• 3D processing options – deep engraving, trepanning, and deep cutting
• Tiling function to process objects larger than the processing field
• MOTF simulation to facilitate set-up of mark-on-the-fly operations
• In Line Parameter Switching along the processing path
• Correction file editor